The full name of IATF16949 is "Quality Management System --- Requirements for ISO9007 Organization of Production Parts and Related Service Parts in the Automotive Industry". IATF164949 is a technical specification for the international automotive industry. The specifications are fully consistent with ISO9001: 2015. But it is more important than defect prevention, reducing the quality fluctuations and waste that are easily generated in the auto parts supply chain.
IATF16494 certification standards include:
1. A center, customer-centric
2. Two basic points, customer satisfaction and continuous improvement
3. 1. Three representatives: manager representative / customer representative / quality representative
2. Three processes: COP / MP / SP
3. Three audits: system, process, product
4. Four major systems: QS900 / VDA6.1 / EAQF94. Four major steps: PDCA
5. Five modules: quality management system, management responsibility, resource management, product realization, measurement, analysis and improvement.
Five reference books: APQP / PPAP / SPC / FMEA / MSA
6. Six aspects of the process: input, output, equipment, personnel, methods, performance
7. Seven major process documents: documents, records, training, nonconforming products, internal audit, corrective and preventive measures
8. Eight basic principles: customer focus, leadership, full participation, process approach, management system approach, continuous improvement, fact-based decision-making approach, and mutually beneficial relationship with suppliers.